Safety window films are designed to increase the toughness of existing glass and provide extra safety and security. Security film is a tough sheet of polyester film bonded to existing glass with a powerful adhesive. Choose the thickness of your film depending on the level of absorption impact required. Standard laminates are clear but matt laminate is also available where privacy is key. Westgate provide a national supply and installation service covering multiple environments including; offices, factories, retail, universities, hospitals and leisure facilities where there are multiple windows or locations. Our in-house contracts team are available to project manage all aspects of your requirement from project schedules to access requirements and equipment.
- Films tested to BS6206 standard
- Clear film maintains natural light and visibility, alternatively matt films provide privacy
- Choose from a range of film thicknesses depending on your requirement
- Benefit from additional features across the range including heat and glare reduction and increased privacy
- Window films supplied by Westgate are from industry leading manufacturers and backed by an up to 10 year warranty
- Easy none disruptive installation process completed by trained and certified national installation teams
- Protect shop fronts from break-ins
- Areas requiring increased health and safety
|Film colours:||clear, bronze, grey, silver|
|Film thicknesses:||available (micron) – 50, 100, 175, 235, 400|
|Break strength:||50-350lbs/in (depending on spec)|
|Guarantee:||up to 10 year|
Case Study: National Trust – Easifilm and Durablind for solar control and UV fading
To preserve the historic estate Shugborough, Westgate installed UV and solar Easifilm as well as sun blinds and safety film as part of the renovation.
Case Study: Seabridge Centre – Easifilm for solar control
Seabridge required Westgate's Easifilim Safety to bring the window glass up to Class B standard and also control the heat build up.
Case Study: Sutherland Primary School – Easifilm for solar control
Westgate supplied solar and safety film to Sutherland Primary School; 225 panes overall. This helped control excessive heat and meet safety requirements.
Do you offer a supply only service?
Will you carry out a site survey?
Do you provide samples?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team