Easipanel is designed for factories and warehouses where there is a requirement to reduce heat and/or glare and UV from entering via roof lights, but there is a need to maintain natural light. Multiwall polycarbonate co-extruded dual tinted sheets are custom designed and installed to suit your buildings bespoke roof light configuration and maintain more natural light than painting panels. The heat controlling outer layer is effective in reducing solar heat gain through the roof, whilst the attractive inner opal layer acts to provide a soft diffused natural light. Installation methods and components used ensure no damage to the existing roof or roof lights and panels can also be removed without lasting damage.
- 25mm double coated polycarbonate panel offers maximum heat and glare reduction while retaining up to 50% natural light
- Heat Rejection approx. 53% (depending on specific environments)
- U-Value (insulation)1.7 W/m2 K
- Shading Coefficient approx. 55% (depending on specific environments)
- Fire retardant to BS 476 part 7 & EN 13501 – B s1 d0
- Bespoke fabricated brackets ensure panels are secured in place
- Installations use existing roof screw holes to prevent additional damage to the building.
- All screws and washers replaced to ensure a tight grip and seal. Washers are bonded galvanised steel to reduce moisture ingress
- Butyl tape used under each bracket to prevent corrosion between new and old metals and maximise the integrity of the roof structure
- Panels are designed to allow airflow and prevent condensation build up.
- Polycarbonate panels guaranteed for 10 years against loss of light due to UV degradation (Manufacturers warranty). Roof mounting system, (method of fixing complete panel to roof) guaranteed for 3 years
- Prevent roof light heat and glare spoiling products on high bay racking
- Reduce glare and defuse light from roof lights to maintain safe levels of health and safety
- Maintain and manage consistent temperatures
- Reduce product fading from UV rays
|Standard panel size:||1m (w) x 2m (l)|
|Material composite:||25mm double coated polycarbonate panel|
|Fixing methods:||Bespoke fabricated brackets secured with bonded galvanised screws and washers (as standard one bracket per linear meter*)
*Fixings use existing holes to prevent additional building damage so brackets can be less or more than the stated standard, this is confirmed at site survey and quotation stage.
|Light retention:||Up to 50% (dependent upon environment)|
|Heat reduction:||approx. 53% (depending on specific environments)|
|Shading Coefficient:||approx. 55% (depending on specific environments)|
|U-Value (insulation):||1.7 W/m2 K|
|Guarantee:||10 year panel guarantee|
Will fitting Easipanel damage my existing roof or roof lights?
Do you charge for a site survey?
What is the turnaround time?
What type of polycarbonate panel do you use for Easipanel?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team