Westgate’s Durablind Choice is a low maintenance roller blind which gives our customers a step up from regular cheap blinds on the market. It is manufactured for customers who need a cost effective blind for demanding environments. Durablind Choice offers higher quality and is more robust; it comes with a range of standard features including magnetic detachable crank handle operation, flame retardant fabrics in a variety of colours, aluminium top and bottom bars and hardwearing fixtures and fittings. Durablind Choice is also available with an optional electric operation* and as a blackout blind when used with our range of blackout fabrics.
- Magnetic detachable crank handle or electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety
- 53–70mm aluminium barrel depending on fabric width and weight
- Flame retardant fabrics conform to BS5867,Part 2:Type B
- High quality fixtures, fittings and components give a low maintenance long lasting blind
- 10 years guarantee (5 years for electric motor*)
- Slim 230v AC motor housed inside barrel
- Available in Black or White powder coated aluminium hardware.
*2 years for motors with electronic limits that can be set by a remote control handset
- Reduce glare in University class rooms and high traffic areas
- Maintain the look of an historic building with bespoke designs and fabrics
- Create a consistent look across multiple retail outlets
|Fabric types:||6 different fabric ranges offering either dim-out, blackout or screening|
|Fabric colours:||Various ranges including standard white, cream, red, blue, brown, green and multiple others in plain, pastels & neutral shades to suit every environment|
|Dimensions from:||Width: 650mm – 4850mm. Drop: 950mm – 5750mm Some larger sizes not suitable for crank operation|
|Operation:||Choice of manual heavy duty detachable magnetic crank handle or motorised with option for wall mounted controls or hand held remote operation|
|Fabric special features:||Fire retardant, anti-bacterial*, wipe clean*, wipe with damp sponge*, suitable for moist conditions*, 100% polyester*
*depending on fabric type
|Fabric material:||Option of 100% polyester, pvc/fibreglass mix or polyester/pvc mix|
|Blinds Measuring Guide:||Download the Guide|
Case Study: Harrop Fold School – Lifetime blind for solar control
By installing a lifetime blind you reduce the amount of time & money spent on additional maintenance associated with cheaper and less cost effective blinds
Case Study: South Leeds Academy – Lifetime blinds for heavy duty use
Westgate provided a lifetime blind, with a 10 year warranty designed to withstand deliberate vandalism and heavy usage.
Case Study: Crestwood School – Lifetime blind for solar control
Westgate provided the COLLEGE blind, a low maintenance solution due to the 10 year warranty and a fit and forget option.
Do roller blinds go inside or outside of the window recess?
How easy are your roller blinds to clean and maintain?
I’m very conscious of safety issues, are your roller blinds child safe?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team