Bomb Blast window films are designed to increase the toughness of existing glass and provide extra safety and security in the event of a blast. Bomb blast film from our security range, is a tough sheet of polyester film bonded to existing glass with a powerful adhesive, in the event of a blast the glass does not shatter and people are protected from flying shards of glass. Westgate provide a national supply and installation service covering multiple environments including; offices, factories, retail, universities, hospitals and leisure facilities where there are multiple windows or locations. Our in-house contracts team are available to project manage all aspects of your requirement from project schedules to access requirements and equipment.
Reduce solar heat and glare
Increase security and protection
Reduce effects of UV damage
Quick to install
- Films tested to BS6206 standard
- Clear film maintains natural light and visibility, alternatively matt films provide privacy
- Choose from a range of film thicknesses depending on your requirement
- Benefit from additional features across the range including heat and glare reduction and increased privacy
- Window films supplied by Westgate are from industry leading manufacturers and backed by an up to 10 year warranty
- Easy none disruptive installation process completed by trained and certified national installation teams
- Prevent flying shards of glass in the event of a blast, protecting the public
|Film colours:||clear, bronze, grey, silver|
|Film thicknesses:||available (micron) – 50, 100, 175, 235, 400|
|Break strength:||50-350lbs/in (depending on spec)|
|Guarantee:||up to 10 year|
Do you offer a supply only service?
Yes, films are available by the roll for purchase only, but we don’t offer a cut to requirement service.
Will you carry out a site survey?
Yes, after an initial discussion about your project we will as required carry out site surveys as part of the service we offer.
Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available on request. You will receive an A4 size sample and a technical data sheet.
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team