Glare reduction films are designed to reduce the adverse effects of the sun’s glare, available in a range of specifications and finishes glare reflective films are capable of keeping out up to 90% of the sun’s glare. Westgate provide a national supply and installation service covering multiple environments including; offices, factories, retail, universities, hospitals and leisure facilities where there are multiple windows or locations. Our in-house contracts team are available to project manage all aspects of your requirement from project schedules to access requirements and equipment.
- Achieve glare reduction between 24-90% depending on requirements and final product chosen
- Benefit from additional features across the range including heat and UV reduction and increased security and privacy
- Window films supplied by Westgate are from industry leading manufacturers and backed by an up to 10-year warranty
- Easy none disruptive installation process completed by trained and certified national installation teams
- Reduce first hand glare and second-hand screen glare in offices
- Enhance customer experience in large glass fronted shops or supermarkets
- Reduce glare but maintain natural light and visibility in atrium areas
- As an alternative to blinds where blocking external views is not an option
|Film colours:||silver, bronze, grey, clear|
|Glare reduction:||between 24-90% (depending on spec)|
|Heat rejection:||between 25-79% (depending on spec)|
|Maintained light transmission:||between 16-66% (depending on spec)|
|Guarantee:||up to 10 year|
Case Study: National Trust – Easifilm and Durablind for solar control and UV fading
To preserve the historic estate Shugborough, Westgate installed UV and solar Easifilm as well as sun blinds and safety film as part of the renovation.
Case Study: GAP – Easifilm for solar control
Westgate supplied a blue film to match the specification of the GAP corporate branding.
Do you offer a supply only service?
Will you carry out a site survey?
Do you provide samples?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team