Anti-fade UV films are designed to reduce the adverse effects of the suns UV and fading on items. Fading caused by UV is a complex problem, white ultra-violet is the biggest cause of fading, visible light and infra-red can cause fading too, which often makes it difficult to achieve a 100% solution. However films can drastically reduce the effects of fading over time and achieve a 99% reduction in transmitted UV light. Westgate provide a national supply and installation service covering multiple environments including; offices, factories, retail, universities, hospitals and leisure facilities where there are multiple windows or locations. Our in-house contracts team are available to project manage all aspects of your requirement from project schedules to access requirements and equipment.
- Clear film reduces 99% UV but maintains natural light and visibility
- Benefit from additional features across the range including heat and glare reduction and increased security
- Window films supplied by Westgate are from industry leading manufacturers and backed by an up to 10-year warranty
- Easy none disruptive installation process completed by trained and certified national installation teams
- Protect displays and exhibits in historical buildings whilst maintaining natural light
- Prevent fading and product spoilage on shop front displays whilst maintaining visibility into the shop
|Film colours:||clear, silver, bronze, grey|
|UV transmission:||between 1-4% (depending on spec)|
|Heat rejection:||between 19-79% (depending on spec)|
|Maintained light transmission:||between 16-66% (depending on spec)|
|Guarantee:||up to 10 year|
Case Study: National Trust – Easifilm and Durablind for solar control and UV fading
To preserve the historic estate Shugborough, Westgate installed UV and solar Easifilm as well as sun blinds and safety film as part of the renovation.
Case Study: GAP – Easifilm for solar control
Westgate supplied a blue film to match the specification of the GAP corporate branding.
Case Study: Imperial War Museum, Duxford – Easifilm for anti-fade
Westgate provided anti-fade UV film to Imperial War Museum to cut the UV by up to 99.9%. It was applied to 8 frames to protect the museum and it's displays.
Do you offer a supply only service?
Will you carry out a site survey?
Do you provide samples?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or email@example.com
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team