Easiguard is a steel barrier protection system designed to protect walls, doors, machinery, racking and personnel from potential collisions. Easiguard can be supplied with or without installation and a range of barrier options and configurations are available including barriers, bollards, fences, rails and gates.
- Available as supply only or supply and installation
- Comprehensive range of barrier options available to meet specific project requirements
- Powder coated or hot dipped galvanised finish
- Supplied ready for surface mounting or concreting in to the ground
- Protect walls, doors and machinery from potential collision and fork lift damage
- Create safe pedestrian walkways to protect personnel
- Create designated work areas and site offices within factories and warehouses
Our Easiguard range is bespoke dependant on your business requirements, please contact us for more details.
Case Study: Global logistics company – Barriers for pedestrian safety in a busy distribution centre
A global logistics company that provide pivotal supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world requested a solution from Westgate to help segregate vehicles and pedestrians in a busy distribution centre.
Case Study: Lightweight Containers – Flexiwall for dust prevention
Westgate supplied Flexiwall and Fastflex doors to Lightweight Containers to segregate production and storage for dust control and BRC purposes.
Case Study: Halcion Express – Flexiwall for segregation
Westgate provided Flexiwall to Halcion Express when requiring a solution to segregate the new loading bay area from the rest of the warehouse.
Can barriers be used to create a safe working area?
Will the barriers stand out once installed?
Are plastic barriers more expensive than metal barriers?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team