Propscreen is a simple and cost effective, temporary floor-to-ceiling poles and polythene solution. Offering quick installation for internal segregation and dust containment during; fit out, renovation and maintenance or light construction work. Easy to adjust poles can extend between 1.9m and 6m high and the polyethene sheets are supplied in 4m (w) x 50m (l) rolls with no fixing required.
- Cost effective and quick to install without causing any damage
- Poles can extend up to 6m
- 25m or 50m x 4m LPS1207 polythene rolls
- Easy to install zip access doors
- Quick to install, disposable dust and overspray protection, for quick turnaround project
- Floor-to-ceiling dust containment screen (up to 6m) for light construction and installation work
- Used in conjunction with freestanding PVC Hoardfast to infill to ceiling height, for dust containment
|Length and width of polythene sheet:||25m or 50m x 4m|
|Pole length and extension:||1.9-3.5m, 2.7-4.5m and 3.2-6m|
Case Study: Multiplex Construction – Hoardfast PVC & Firescreen site offices & welfare spaces
Westgate were recently involved in a project with Multiplex Construction to provide a range of temporary welfare facilities for a…
Case Study: Unispace – Hoardfast Firescreen & Hoardfast PVC site offices & cutting room
Unispace is a global design firm that seamlessly unites strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results…
Case Study: Vision Express – Retail fit out hoarding, concession roll-outs within Tesco stores
Vision Express is one of the largest optical retailers in the UK and part of GrandVision, the global leader in…
What is the usual turnaround of the product?
Do you supply other polyethene materials?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]