Propscreen is a simple and cost effective, temporary floor-to-ceiling poles and polythene solution. Offering quick installation for internal segregation and dust containment during; fit out, renovation and maintenance or light construction work. Easy to adjust poles can extend between 1.9m and 6m high and the polythene sheets are supplied in 4m (w) x 50m (l) rolls with no fixing required.
- Cost effective and quick to install without causing any damage
- Poles can extend up to 6m
- 25m or 50m x 4m LPS1207 polythene rolls
- Easy to install zip access doors
- Quick to install, disposable dust and overspray protection, for quick turnaround project
- Floor-to-ceiling dust containment screen (up to 6m) for light construction and installation work
- Used in conjunction with freestanding PVC Hoardfast to infill to ceiling height, for dust containment
|Length and width of polythene sheet:||25m or 50m x 4m|
|Pole length and extension:||1.9-3.5m, 2.7-4.5m and 3.2-6m|
Case Study: Artemis Interiors – Office fit out site welfare set up
Artemis Interiors, specialist fit out contractor celebrate the award for the CAT A+ fit out project in EC4, a grade…
Case Study: BW – Internal site rooms and welfare for London fit out project
BW are a fit out and refurbishment company who work with occupiers, asset managers and consultants to deliver workplaces with…
Case Study: Morgan Lovell – Hoardfast site rooms and welfare facilities
Office design and fit out experts Morgan Lovell required temporary internal hoarding for a project at 20 Canada Square, Canary…
What is the usual turnaround of the product?
Do you supply other polyethene materials?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or sal[email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team