Propscreen is a simple and cost effective, temporary floor-to-ceiling poles and polythene solution. Offering quick installation for internal segregation and dust containment during; fit out, renovation and maintenance or light construction work. Easy to adjust poles can extend between 1.9m and 6m high and the polythene sheets are supplied in 4m (w) x 50m (l) rolls with no fixing required.
- Cost effective and quick to install without causing any damage
- Poles can extend up to 6m
- 25m or 50m x 4m LPS1207 polythene rolls
- Easy to install zip access doors
- Quick to install, disposable dust and overspray protection, for quick turnaround project
- Floor-to-ceiling dust containment screen (up to 6m) for light construction and installation work
- Used in conjunction with freestanding PVC Hoardfast to infill to ceiling height, for dust containment
|Length and width of polythene sheet:||25m or 50m x 4m|
|Pole length and extension:||1.9-3.5m, 2.7-4.5m and 3.2-6m|
Case Study: Canterbury Cathedral – Internal hoarding for restoration project
“The quick and clean installation, being able to reuse and reconfigure the panels, and the ability to add graphics to…
Case Study: John Sisk & Son Ltd – Hoardfast site rooms
“The team needed a ready made, re-usable and adaptable system for a fast track fit out contained within a live…
Case Study: Multiplex Construction – Hoardfast PVC & Firescreen site offices & welfare spaces
Westgate were recently involved in a project with Multiplex Construction to provide a range of temporary welfare facilities for a…
What is the usual turnaround of the product?
Do you supply other polyethene materials?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team