Propscreen is a simple and cost effective, temporary floor-to-ceiling poles and polythene solution. Offering quick installation for internal segregation and dust containment during; fit out, renovation and maintenance or light construction work. Easy to adjust poles can extend between 1.9m and 6m high and the polyethene sheets are supplied in 4m (w) x 50m (l) rolls with no fixing required.
- Cost effective and quick to install without causing any damage
- Poles can extend up to 6m
- 25m or 50m x 4m LPS1207 polythene rolls
- Easy to install zip access doors
- Quick to install, disposable dust and overspray protection, for quick turnaround project
- Floor-to-ceiling dust containment screen (up to 6m) for light construction and installation work
- Used in conjunction with freestanding PVC Hoardfast to infill to ceiling height, for dust containment
|Length and width of polythene sheet:||25m or 50m x 4m|
|Pole length and extension:||1.9-3.5m, 2.7-4.5m and 3.2-6m|
Case Study: ISG, Oxford Street – Hoardfast for retail fit out
ISG used Westgate's Hoardfast in a recent project to segregate construction works from the public in a busy retail environment.
Case Study: Wickes, Oldham – Hoardfast for site segregation
Free-standing hoarding using 2.7m high Hoardfast PVC panels with equal supports
Case Study: Birmingham Airport (Coupe Decor) – Hoardfast for shielding ongoing renovations
Westgate's Hoardfast PVC was the answer to Birmingham airport's renovation needs, enhancing the customer experience and seamlessly covering the works taking place.
What is the usual turnaround of the product?
Do you supply other polyethene materials?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]