Propscreen is a simple and cost effective, temporary floor-to-ceiling poles and polythene solution. Offering quick installation for internal segregation and dust containment during; fit out, renovation and maintenance or light construction work. Easy to adjust poles can extend between 1.9m and 6m high and the polyethene sheets are supplied in 4m (w) x 50m (l) rolls with no fixing required.
- Cost effective and quick to install without causing any damage
- Poles can extend up to 6m
- 25m or 50m x 4m LPS1207 polythene rolls
- Easy to install zip access doors
- Quick to install, disposable dust and overspray protection, for quick turnaround project
- Floor-to-ceiling dust containment screen (up to 6m) for light construction and installation work
- Used in conjunction with freestanding PVC Hoardfast to infill to ceiling height, for dust containment
|Length and width of polythene sheet:||25m or 50m x 4m|
|Pole length and extension:||1.9-3.5m, 2.7-4.5m and 3.2-6m|
Case Study: Unispace – Hoardfast Firescreen & Hoardfast PVC site offices & cutting room
Unispace is a global design firm that seamlessly unites strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results…
Case Study: Vision Express – Retail fit out hoarding, concession roll-outs within Tesco stores
Vision Express is one of the largest optical retailers in the UK and part of GrandVision, the global leader in…
Case Study: ISG, Oxford Street – Hoardfast for retail fit out
ISG used Westgate's Hoardfast in a recent project to segregate construction works from the public in a busy retail environment.
What is the usual turnaround of the product?
Do you supply other polyethene materials?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]