Flexiscreen is a temporary floor-to-ceiling screen used to contain dust during construction, flooring, installation and extension works within live manufacturing and warehouse environments. The unique v-overlap system and tight seal around ducts, pipes, steel work and at ceiling level ensures that Flexiscreen offers an over 99% dust tight seal. Flexiscreen is quick and clean to install and during phased works can be moved and reconfigured, offering a robust and cost-effective alternative to scaffold sheeting. Available for both internal and external applications, our bespoke solutions are designed and installed by our experienced Westgate team.
- Quick installation processes: maintain your existing production schedules
- Design and installation to suit any height and width (subject to survey)
- Unique v-overlap and installation methods create an over 99% dust tight seal
- Suspended panel-based system: requires no supporting structure as suspended from existing building structure
- Manufactured in the UK, for quick turnaround
- Wind load calculations and designs available for external walls or high wind load areas
- Screen off production line installations to prevent cross contamination in a live manufacturing facility – including in food manufacturing
- Dust containment during flooring and drainage works
- Create an enclosure around areas where the roof needs to be removed, for temperature and contamination prevention
- Internal relocatable screen to allow for phased openings in large buildings, typically large warehouses
- Manage temperature and drafts during floor curing
- Temporary external walls for weather protection during extension projects
|Material composite:||choice of woven glass fabric or polyester base fabric and a range of PVC, rubber or silicon coatings (*range of base fabric and coatings depending on your requirement speak to your sector manager)|
|Material weight:||between 175gsm-1000gsm|
|Tensile strength:||between 340N-4800N / 50mm|
|Tear strength:||between 20N-400N|
|Material fire rating examples:||BS5867/2:2008, BS5438:1989, LPS1207, LPS1215 (*subject to material specification, all fire ratings supplied at quote stage)|
|Operating temperature:||between -25 / + 70 degree centigrade|
Case Study: Kerry – Dust and contamination prevention with Flexiscreen
For Kerry, Westgate provided the answer with Flexiscreen when it came to relocating a production line, keeping production running and controlling dust and contamination.
Case Study: Birds Eye – Flexiscreen for dust control
When carrying out some works in a process area, Birds Eye used Westgate's Flexiscreen as the ultimate solution to prevent dust and contamination.
Case Study: Egger – Flexiscreen for temporary building and dust screen
Westgate provided Flexiscreen to Egger as a temporary dust screen to protect other machines from the dust of removing a press line. This meant the rest of the machines could stay fully operational during the works.
What are your lead times?
How do I establish if my building structure can support your system?
Where are your products manufactured?
How do I overcome wind load requirements?
Does the system have to be battened to the floor?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]