Flexiwall is a unique floor-to-ceiling partition wall that offers multiple benefits over traditional partitioning methods. Manufactured from light-weight fire rated material, Flexiwall is quicker and cleaner to install and can even be reconfigured, removed or relocated should business needs evolve. Flexiwall can be designed to fit any size and shape of building and will easily install around existing ducts and pipework. The panels are assembled onsite (using our unique v-overlap system) and suspended to the existing structure or additional fabricated steel work before being tensioned/fixed to the floor. Due to the material’s waterproof properties, Flexiwall can also be used as an external application. All Flexiwall solutions are custom designed and installed by our experienced Westgate team.
- Installs to any height and any length (subject to survey)
- Installs quickly and cleanly
- Reconfigure, relocate or remove easily
- Provides an over 99% dust tight seal
- Requires minimal floor space
- Design with corporate colours and logos
- Translucent, fire rated and insulated material options available
- Westgate can incorporate access options to provide an integrated solution
- Dust prevention; between processes
- Temperature control; product processes and employee H&S
- Storage and production segregation or creation of new designated areas
- Create segregation between production and storage
- Enclose external canopies to create additional storage or to control draughts/dust
- Temperature controlled enclosures; varying temperatures for product storage
- Enclose mezzanine floors
- Prevent cross contamination in goods storage
- Used in conjunction with Anchorwall or Hoardfast when a solid base is required
|Material composite:||choice of woven glass fabric or polyester base and a range of PVC, rubber or silicon coatings (*range of base fabric and coatings depending on your requirement speak to your sector manager)|
|Material weight:||between 550gsm-1000gsm|
|Tensile strength:||between 340N-4800N / 50mm|
|Tear strength:||between 20N-400N|
|Material fire rating examples:||BS5867/2:2008, BS5438:1989, LPS1207, LPS1215 (*subject to material specification, all fire ratings supplied at quote stage)|
|Operating temperature:||between -25 / + 70 degree centigrade|
Case Study: Aperture Group – Production and storage segregation for dust and temperature control
Aperture Group is the UK’s leading supplier of high-quality products to the fenestration industry. The company strives to deliver the…
Case Study: ScS – Partitioning to create photography studio within distribution centre
“We needed a cost effective solution to partition our distribution centre so that we could create our in-house photography studio.…
Case Study: Balfour Beatty – Fire rated segregation for welding areas in factory
“We visited Westgate’s premises to get a first hand look at the products before deciding what would best suit our…
What are your lead times?
How do I establish if my building structure can support your system?
Where are your products manufactured?
How do I overcome wind load requirements?
Can I add corporate branding to my system?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team