Flexiscreen is a temporary floor-to-ceiling screen used to contain dust during construction, flooring, installation and extension works within live manufacturing and warehouse environments. The unique v-overlap system and tight seal around ducts, pipes, steel work and at ceiling level ensures that Flexiscreen offers an over 99% dust tight seal. Flexiscreen is quick and clean to install and during phased works can be moved and reconfigured, offering a dust tight seal alternative to scaffold sheeting, without the need for an intermediate structure. Available for both internal and external applications, our bespoke solutions are designed and installed by our experienced Westgate team.
- Quick installation processes: maintain your existing production schedules
- Design and installation to suit any height and width (subject to survey)
- Unique v-overlap and installation methods create an over 99% dust tight seal
- Suspended panel-based system: requires no supporting structure as suspended from existing building structure
- Manufactured in the UK, for quick turnaround
- Wind load calculations and designs available for external walls or high wind load areas
- Screen off production line installations to prevent cross contamination in a live manufacturing facility – including in food manufacturing
- Dust containment during flooring and drainage works
- Create an enclosure around areas where the roof needs to be removed, for temperature and contamination prevention
- Internal relocatable screen to allow for phased openings in large buildings, typically large warehouses
- Manage temperature and drafts during floor curing
- Temporary external walls for weather protection during extension projects
|Material composite:||Main product is polyester reinforced fire-retardant fabric with PVC or silicon rubber coatings. We also supply a non-combustible woven glass fabric with polyurethane or silicon rubber coating (*range of base fabric and coatings depending on your requirement speak to your sector manager)|
|Material weight:||between 175gsm-1000gsm|
|Tensile strength:||between 240N-4800N / 50mm|
|Tear strength:||between 20N-400N|
|Material fire rating examples:||BS5867/2:2008, BS5438:1989, LPS1207, LPS1215 (*subject to material specification, all fire ratings supplied at quote stage)|
|Operating temperature:||between -25 / + 70 degree centigrade|
Case Study: Kerry – Dust and contamination prevention with Flexiscreen
For Kerry, Westgate provided the answer with Flexiscreen when it came to relocating a production line, keeping production running and controlling dust and contamination.
Case Study: Birds Eye – Flexiscreen for dust control
When carrying out some works in a process area, Birds Eye used Westgate's Flexiscreen as the ultimate solution to prevent dust and contamination.
Case Study: Egger – Flexiscreen for temporary building and dust screen
Westgate provided Flexiscreen to Egger as a temporary dust screen to protect other machines from the dust of removing a press line. This meant the rest of the machines could stay fully operational during the works.
What are your lead times?
How do I establish if my building structure can support your system?
Where are your products manufactured?
How do I overcome wind load requirements?
Does the system have to be battened to the floor?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team