Flexiwall is a unique floor-to-ceiling industrial partition wall that offers multiple benefits over traditional partitioning methods. Manufactured from light-weight fire rated material, Flexiwall is quicker and cleaner to install and can even be reconfigured, removed or relocated should business needs evolve. Flexiwall can be designed to fit any size and shape of building and will easily install around existing ducts and pipework. The panels are assembled onsite (using our unique v-overlap system) and suspended to the existing structure or additional fabricated steel work before being tensioned/fixed to the floor. Due to the material’s waterproof properties, Flexiwall can also be used as an external application when used to enclose canopies. All Flexiwall solutions are custom designed and installed by our experienced Westgate team.
- Installs to any height and any length (subject to survey)
- Installs quickly and cleanly
- Reconfigure, relocate or remove easily
- Provides an over 99% dust tight seal
- Requires minimal floor space
- Design with corporate colours and logos
- Translucent, fire rated and insulated material options available
- Westgate can incorporate access options to provide an integrated solution
- Dust prevention; between processes
- Temperature control; product processes and employee H&S
- Storage and production segregation or creation of new designated areas
- Create segregation between production and storage
- Enclose external canopies to create additional storage or to control draughts/dust
- Temperature controlled enclosures; varying temperatures for product storage
- Enclose mezzanine floors
- Prevent cross contamination in goods storage
- Used in conjunction with Anchorwall or Hoardfast when a solid base is required
|Material composite:||Main product is polyester reinforced fire-retardant fabric with PVC or silicon rubber coatings. We also supply a non-combustible woven glass fabric with polyurethane or silicon rubber coating (*range of base fabric and coatings depending on your requirement speak to your sector manager)|
|Material weight:||between 475gsm-1300gsm|
|Tensile strength:||between 1000N-4800N / 50mm|
|Tear strength:||between 100N-850N|
|Material fire rating examples:||BS476, Part 22 (90mins), M0 standard, Class 0, BS 5867:2008 Part 2 Type A & B, LPS1207, LPS1215 (*subject to material specification, all fire ratings supplied at quote stage)|
|Operating temperature:||between -25 / + 70 degree centigrade|
Case Study: Sealed Air – Flexiwall & Fastflex door to divide process area & clean room
Product packaging manufacturer Sealed Air, known for brands such as Bubble Wrap and Cryovac, were looking to segregate a dusty…
Case Study: Exwold Technology – Production area contamination control with Flexiwall
“We approached Westgate for a solution to our plant segregation project. The whole process was efficient and friendly, from the…
Case Study: Terex Equipment – Partition to separate dusty fabrication and clean assembly areas
Terex Equipment Ltd, part of Volvo Group’s Construction Equipment division, is dedicated to pioneering machines that withstand the test of…
What are your lead times?
How do I establish if my building structure can support your system?
Where are your products manufactured?
How do I overcome wind load requirements?
Can I add corporate branding to my system?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team