Flexiwall is a unique floor-to-ceiling partition wall that offers multiple benefits over traditional partitioning methods. Manufactured from light-weight fire rated material, Flexiwall is quicker and cleaner to install and can even be reconfigured, removed or relocated should business needs evolve. Flexiwall can be designed to fit any size and shape of building and will easily install around existing ducts and pipework. The panels are assembled onsite (using our unique v-overlap system) and suspended to the existing structure or additional fabricated steel work before being tensioned/fixed to the floor. Due to the materials waterproof properties, Flexiwall can also be used as an external application. All Flexiwall solutions are custom designed and installed by our experienced Westgate team.
- Installs to any height and any length (subject to survey)
- Installs quickly and cleanly
- Reconfigure, relocate or remove easily
- Provides an over 99% dust tight seal
- Requires minimal floor space
- Design with corporate colours and logos
- Translucent, fire rated and insulated material options available
- Westgate can incorporate access options to provide an integrated solution
- Dust prevention; between processes
- Temperature control; product processes and employee H&S
- Storage and production segregation or creation of new designated areas
- Create segregation between production and storage
- Enclose external canopies to create additional storage or to control draughts/dust
- Temperature controlled enclosures; varying temperatures for product storage
- Enclose mezzanine floors
- Prevent cross contamination in goods storage
- Used in conjunction with Anchorwall or Hoardfast when a solid base is required
|Material composite:||choice of woven glass fabric or polyester base and a range of PVC, rubber or silicon coatings (*range of base fabric and coatings depending on your requirement speak to your sector manager)|
|Material weight:||between 175gsm-1000gsm|
|Tensile strength:||between 340N-4800N / 50mm|
|Tear strength:||between 20N-400N|
|Material fire rating examples:||BS5867/2:2008, BS5438:1989, LPS1207, LPS1215 (*subject to material specification, all fire ratings supplied at quote stage)|
|Operating temperature:||between -25 / + 70 degree centigrade|
Case Study: Great Bear – Flexiwall segregation to control temperature and tainting
Westgate were tasked with providing a partition that would deliver both temperature and odour control for Great Bear’s warehouse storage facility in Deeside, North Wales
Case Study: Multimatic (Chase Point) – Flexiwall work area enclosure
Multimatic required Westgate to install an additional Flexiwall with the purpose of extending a previous Flexiwall installation from 6 years ago at a facility at Chase Point, Coventry.
Case Study: Allied Glass Ltd – Flexiwall for temperature control
Allied Glass approached Westgate to create a temperature controlled environment. The partition was also required to act as a fire break. Flexiwall was the ideal solution for Allied Glass' requirements.
What are your lead times?
How do I establish if my building structure can support your system?
Where are your products manufactured?
How do I overcome wind load requirements?
Can I add corporate branding to my system?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]