Hoardfast Soundscreen is a quick to install, modular, internal screening system. Designed to reduce the impacts of noise created from construction or renovation work, the 50mm thick, mineral wool filled panel has perforations to one side which absorb reflected noise. A range of panel heights are available and panels can be installed floor-to-ceiling or free-standing using Westgate’s unique weighted universal support; download our support guide. Available to purchase only. Also available in the Hoardfast range: 60 minute fire resistant panel; PIR foam filled fire retardant panel and light weight uPVC panel
Quick modular installation
Floor-to-ceiling or free-standing
Next day delivery
Certified 34dB sound reduction
Range of panel sizes
- Reusable panel can be used on multiple or phased projects
- Modular push together system offers quick clean and flexible installation
- Perforated to the construction side to produce an average 34dB sound reduction
- Large UK stock available on next day UK delivery service
- Panels can be cut to order before delivery
- Offers fire retardant properties
- Stability calculations can be quoted and produced on request
- Create temporary internal site offices and welfare spaces during fit out projects
- Floor-to-ceiling or free-standing sound reduction screen
|Material composite:||White steel faced (perforated to construction side) mineral wool filled|
|Connection method:||Tongue and grove push fit|
|Panel fire rating:||Panel has fire behaviour characteristics attributed to EU Class A2|
|Sound insulation:||RW = 34dB|
|Standard panel heights:||2.25m, 2.7m, 3.1m|
|Support options:||Floor-to-ceiling supplied with u-channels fixings or Free-standing; universal DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Yes we can offer deliveries to suit your requirements.
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
No, Hoardfast is simple to install and is delivered with a full installation guide for first time users.
What are your lead times and stock availability?
We hold a large UK stock and for standard products can deliver next business day.
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team