Hoardfast PVC is a temporary quick to install, modular, internal screening system used during fit out and renovation projects to contain dust and noise. Supplied ready to install this hoarding system saves fit out contractors valuable set-up time on site. Hoardfast can be used free-standing or floor-to-ceiling (up to 5m); download our support guide. All standard stock is dispatched using a next day delivery service and both hire and purchase options are available. Optional extras include; doors, vision panels (windows) and graphics. Also available in the Hoardfast range: Firescreen 60 minute fire resistant panel; Soundscreen sound reduction panel and Flamescreen PIR foam filled fire retardant panel
- Modular system offers quick, easy, clean and flexible installation
- Large UK stock available for fast dispatch
- Lightweight panels can be easily taken down, moved and reinstalled for phased works
- Multiple support options and feet available
- Panel grading process provides various stock and price options
- Sustainable product – panels are manufactured from 85% recycled materials, can be used on multiple projects and are recycled when reaching a certain standardised grade
- Create internal site offices and welfare spaces during inner city fit out projects
- Free-standing or floor-to-ceiling internal partition for fit out and maintenance projects
- Floor-to-ceiling dust tight partition during fit out works in live office environments
- Low level barriers between construction and welfare spaces
|Material Composite:||85% recycled PVC 15% Virgin PVC, grey hollow fluted internal and solid white micro ridged external face|
|Connecting method:||Tongue and grove click together|
|Panel Fire rating:||BS476 Class 1 Part 7 (Spread of Flame)|
|Standard panel heights:||1.12m, 2.25m, 2.7m, 3m, 4m, 5m|
|Panel thickness:||35mm (up to 2.7m), 50mm (3m-5m)|
|Support options:||Floor-to-ceiling; supplied with u-channel fixings or Free-standing; equal, offset, universal, bolt down DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Case Study: Unispace – Hoardfast Firescreen & Hoardfast PVC site offices & cutting room
Unispace is a global design firm that seamlessly unites strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results…
Case Study: Vision Express – Retail fit out hoarding, concession roll-outs within Tesco stores
Vision Express is one of the largest optical retailers in the UK and part of GrandVision, the global leader in…
Case Study: ISG, Oxford Street – Hoardfast for retail fit out
ISG used Westgate's Hoardfast in a recent project to segregate construction works from the public in a busy retail environment.
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
What are your lead times and stock availability?
How do you guarantee the quality of your hire and reusable panels?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or [email protected]