Hoardfast Firescreen is a quick to install, modular, internal screening system that can be used free-standing with Westgate’s unique weighted universal support or fixed floor-to-ceiling; download our support guide. Available in a range of heights, Hoardfast Firescreen panels are a 60-minute fire rated – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance. Panels are 80mm thick, white, steel faced with a mineral wool filling. Optional extras include doors and installation. Also available in the Hoardfast range: Sound reduction panel; PIR foam filled fire retardant panel and light weight PVC panel
- Reusable panel can be used on multiple or phased projects
- Modular push together system offers quick clean and flexible installation
- 60-minute fire rated panel – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance
- Panels provide additional insulation and acoustic benefits
- Large UK stock available on next day UK delivery service
- Panels can be cut to order before delivery
- Stability calculations can be quoted and produced on request
- Site offices and welfare rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling 60-minute fire rated partition
- Weather protection during removal of windows during building construction
|Material Composite:||White steel faced mineral wool filled|
|Connection method:||Tongue and groove push fit|
|Panel Fire rating:||Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance|
|Standard panel heights:||2.25m, 2.7m, 3.1m, 3.5m, 4.0m, 4.5m|
|Panel weight:||17.9 kg/m2|
|Support options:||Floor-to-ceiling; supplied with u-channel fixings or Free-standing; universal support DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Case Study: Multiplex – Hoardfast Firescreen & Budget site offices and welfare facilities at Marble Arch Place
Multiplex are passionate about ensuring on-site employees have excellent working conditions, offices and welfare facilities that maximise productivity and motivation.
Case Study: Manchester Airport Transformation Programme – Hoardfast Firescreen temporary corridor
Terminal 2 at Manchester Airport is currently undergoing expansion, and Westgate were thrilled to be part of the project. Manchester…
Case Study: Wates – Hoardfast Firescreen temporary noise and thermal barrier
The Wates Group is one of the largest family owned construction, property services and development companies in the United Kingdom.…
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
What are your lead times and stock availability?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team