Hoardfast Flamescreen is a quick to install, modular, internal screening system, which adheres to Euro Class E13501-1 B s2 d0 fire class rating. Panels are lighter weight than Hoardfast Firescreen for when a full 60-minute fire resistant panel is not required. A range of panel heights are available and panels can be installed floor-to-ceiling or freestanding using Westgate’s unique weighted universal support; download our support guide. This system is available to purchase on a next day delivery service. Optional extras include doors, vision panels (windows) and installation.
- Panels are Euro Class E13501-1 B s2 d0 fire class rating
- Reusable panel can be used on multiple or phased projects
- Modular push together system offers quick clean and flexible installation
- Panels are lighter weight than Firescreen, for when a full 60-minute fire resistant panel is not required
- Large UK stock available on next day UK delivery service
- Panels can be cut to order before delivery
- Panels are PIR foam filled
- Stability calculations can be quoted and produced on request
- Create a free-standing fire break during renovation, maintenance and construction works
- Create a floor-to-ceiling fire break during renovation, maintenance and construction works
|Material Composites:||White steel faced PIR foam filled|
|Connecting method:||Tongue and groove push fit|
|Fire rating:||Euro Class E13501-1 B s2 d0 fire class rating|
|Panel heights:||2.25m, 2.7m, 3.5m|
|Panel weight:||9.4 kg/m2|
|Support options:||Floor to ceiling; supplied with u-channel fixing or floor to ceiling; universal support DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Case Study: Royal Mail – Anchorwall & Flexiwall enclosure
Converting a train terminal structure into an area for parcel sorting, Royal Mail required an Anchorwall enclosure to protect the staff from all weathers.
Case Study: Heathrow Airport – Flamescreen for segregation during refurbishment
A high stability partition was required at Heathrow, Westgate supplied Flamescreen a 2.7m high, fire retardant panel with high stability support feet and weights
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
What are your lead times and stock availability?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team