Hoardfast Firescreen is a quick to install, modular, internal screening system that can be used free-standing with Westgate’s unique weighted universal support or fixed floor-to-ceiling; download our support guide. Available in a range of heights, Hoardfast Firescreen panels are a 60-minute fire rated – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance. Panels are 80mm thick, white, steel faced with a mineral wool filling. Optional extras include doors and installation. Also available in the Hoardfast range: Sound reduction panel; PIR foam filled fire retardant panel and light weight PVC panel
- Reusable panel can be used on multiple or phased projects
- Modular push together system offers quick clean and flexible installation
- 60-minute fire rated panel – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance
- Panels provide additional insulation and acoustic benefits
- Large UK stock available on next day UK delivery service
- Panels can be cut to order before delivery
- Stability calculations can be quoted and produced on request
- Site offices and welfare rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling 60-minute fire rated partition
- Weather protection during removal of windows during building construction
|Material Composite:||White steel faced mineral wool filled|
|Connection method:||Tongue and groove push fit|
|Panel Fire rating:||Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance|
|Standard panel heights:||2.25m, 2.7m, 3.1m, 3.5m, 4.0m, 4.5m|
|Panel weight:||17.9 kg/m2|
|Support options:||Floor-to-ceiling; supplied with u-channel fixings or Free-standing; universal support DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Case Study: Wates – Hoardfast internal site rooms and welfare facilities
Construction and fit out hoarding market leaders, Westgate, provided Hoardfast Firescreen and Hoardfast uPVC for Wates Construction, who were working…
Case Study: Multiplex – Hoardfast Firescreen & Budget site offices and welfare facilities at Marble Arch Place
Multiplex are passionate about ensuring on-site employees have excellent working conditions, offices and welfare facilities that maximise productivity and motivation.
Case Study: Manchester Airport Transformation Programme – Hoardfast Firescreen temporary corridor
Terminal 2 at Manchester Airport is currently undergoing expansion, and Westgate were thrilled to be part of the project. Manchester…
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
What are your lead times and stock availability?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or email@example.com
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team