Hoardfast Firescreen is a quick to install, modular, internal screening system that can be used free-standing with Westgate’s unique weighted universal support or fixed floor-to-ceiling; download our support guide. Available in a range of heights, Hoardfast Firescreen panels are a 60-minute fire rated – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance. Panels are 80mm thick, white, steel faced with a mineral wool filling. Optional extras include doors and installation. Also available in the Hoardfast range: Sound reduction panel; PIR foam filled fire retardant panel and light weight PVC panel
- Reusable panel can be used on multiple or phased projects
- Modular push together system offers quick clean and flexible installation
- 60-minute fire rated panel – Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance
- Panels provide additional insulation and acoustic benefits
- Large UK stock available on next day UK delivery service
- Panels can be cut to order before delivery
- Stability calculations can be quoted and produced on request
- Internal site offices and welfare rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling 60-minute fire rated partition
- External weatherproofing during building construction to enable works to continue on site
|Material Composite:||White steel faced mineral wool filled|
|Connection method:||Tongue and groove push fit|
|Panel Fire rating:||Euro Class EN 13501-2:2008 A2 s1 d0 fire class rating and EI60 fire resistance|
|Standard panel heights:||2.25m, 2.7m, 3.1m, 3.5m, 4.0m, 4.5m|
|Panel weight:||17.9 kg/m2|
|Support options:||Floor-to-ceiling; supplied with u-channel fixings or Free-standing; universal support DOWNLOAD SUPPORT GUIDE|
Case Study: Mace – Hoardfast Firescreen corridor and crane protection
Westgate have worked with Mace, known as global experts in shaping the built environment, on numerous occasions, and with an…
Case Study: Wates – Hoardfast internal site rooms and welfare facilities
Wates use Hoardfast to create external weatherproofing and internal site rooms during major redevelopment of One Sherwood Street, located behind…
Case Study: Interiors UK – Fire-rated shop refurbishment hoarding
Interiors UK, a leading commercial interior shopfitters, required an internal hoarding solution to create a physical barrier between a restaurant…
Do you offer weekend and out of hours delivery?
Do I need skilled labour to install Hoardfast?
What are your lead times and stock availability?
If our FAQs don’t answer your query, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1785 242181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a call back?
Request a call from a member of our team