Installing a partition wall in a warehouse, factory or fit out environment can be extremely beneficial and can revolutionise the way your space operates.
Whether you’re undertaking temporary construction work, incorporating new aspects to your business, need to prevent cross contamination or are looking to create a temperature controlled space, our range of temporary partition walls can help.
Flexiscreen is a temporary floor-to-ceiling screen which uses a unique v-overlap system to join panels and forms a tight seal around ducts, pipes, steel work and at ceiling level, enabling Flexiscreen to offer an over 99% dust tight seal. It can be used for:
- Dust containment during flooring and drainage works
- Managing temperature and drafts during floor curing
- Screening off production line installations to prevent cross contamination in live manufacturing facilities (ideal for food manufacturing)
- Creating temporary external walls for weather protection during extension projects (which can be relocated and/or reconfigured during phased project work)
Flexiwall is a unique floor-to-ceiling partition wall that offers multiple benefits over traditional partitioning methods. The product can be installed within existing floor plans, is quick, clean and cost effective to install and is available in a range of material options depending on your requirements. Flexiwall delivers an over 99% dust tight seal making it ideal for:
- Preventing cross contamination in goods storage
- Dust prevention between processes
- Creating temperature controlled areas
- Creating additional storage areas within the existing warehouse space
Hoardfast is an internal hoarding system that is available in a range of panel, support and stability options. The Standard uPVC panels are manufactured from 85% recycled materials, can be used on multiple projects and are recycled when reaching a certain standardised grade. The modular system offers quick, easy, clean and flexible installation, and the lightweight panels can be easily taken down, moved and reinstalled for phased works. They can be used for:
- Creating low level barriers between construction and welfare spaces
- Creating internal site offices and welfare spaces
- Creating a floor-to-ceiling temporary dust screen to contain dust during fit out, renovation, maintenance and construction works
If you’re looking for a temporary partition wall, contact us at Westgate where our friendly team can recommend the best type of partition wall for your particular project.