Having supplied and installed this hoarding at many of the major airports across the UK we are positive that you will notice the following benefits if using one of our systems:
- A consistent corporate image over multi-project rollouts
- A clean usable surface for advertisement and passenger message
- Stability options available to assist with weight loading
- Reduced noise from building works when sound rated panel options are used
- Wipe clean panels ensure a clean environment regardless of the length of your renovation
- Up to 85% recycled material content – contributes towards environmental impacts
- Up to 70% saving on installation time over timber constructions
- Large stocks readily available for dispatch
- With the Hoardfast range, you can be sure you will be installing a temporary screen that performs successfully for both contractor and client alike.
To find out more visit Westgate Site Segregation at Passenger Terminal Expo 2017 in Amsterdam Stand: 9005
Want to pre-arrange a meeting for the 14/15/16 March SEND US AN EMAIL or call on 01785 242181
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE comes to RAI Amsterdam in 2017 and will once again provide the most significant opportunity for airports and airlines to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale, with 5,000+ people from at least 90 countries attending each year.
The Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE has firmly established itself as the most highly regarded airport conference in the world. It’s an exceptional opportunity to see industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of conferences and panel discussions. Attracting 1,350+ senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from all over the world, it is THE place where attendees gather to pool information, address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas for the future development of the world’s airports.
The free-to-attend Passenger Terminal EXHIBITION is the world’s largest annual airport exhibition, covering over 16,000 square metres. It provides a unique opportunity for visitors to see and experience the very latest products, services and technologies, with 225+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest innovations and solutions to enhance efficiency, safety and the passenger experience for airports across the globe.