When refurbishing areas within retail premises, units in shopping centres, or offices in commercial centres, do you still build up hoardings using sheets of ply on timber frames? Now there is a better, more cost-effective way which can benefit not just your business, but that of your client as well.
Westgate Site Segregation supplies and if required installs lightweight, eco-friendly, modular hoarding boards for construction and shop-fitting companies the length and breadth of the UK. Manufactured from a white PVC material they provide a clean partitioning system between ongoing works and normal operation, while at the same time providing an ideal platform for advertising your or your client’s business with the addition of hoarding graphics.
The panels are also manufactured from 80% recycled materials which mean that they are an environmentally sustainable solution for our clients.
Using today’s modern digital printing technology, Westgate Site Segregation can provide all your promotional material on self-adhesive vinyl, foam boards, aluminium panels, and magnetic overlays. Here are five reasons to make the most of those large blank areas on your hoarding boards.
- Billboard advertising is considered an effective form of advertising. While space on those large external boards dotted around towns and alongside major roads is expensive, using hoarding graphics to promote company brand or client products on your own hoarding boards is extremely cost-effective.
- We have in-house design teams who can produce everything you require. Using the latest software, we can provide all the graphics or text you need, or we can reproduce photographs onto vinyl wrap or boards. Your graphic material can be delivered with your boards, or our teams of outside installers are available to erect your hoarding and add your promotional content.
- Whether promoting the opening of a new in-store area or company products or services, using large photographic material and short eye catching slogans has been found to subconsciously register on the minds of over 90% of those who pass by your hoarding on a daily basis.
- Your hoarding is going to be there anyway. Unlike other forms of advertising, television, magazine, or online, your message can’t be turned off. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of workers or consumers who, in as little as five seconds, will be able to absorb information on your boards.
- In all other forms of advertising, you pay per insertion, for a specified amount of time, or for your advert to be shown a certain number of times. Using hoarding you can display your message 24/7 for as long as you want to. Whether used for informational purposes, to promote brand awareness or product promotion, your hoarding provides you with the cheapest form of continual advertising available.
If you’re in the process of arranging this year’s redevelopment projects, give serious consideration to using the vacant space on your hoarding for advertisement.