Westgate design, supply and install a range of partitions, screens, curtains and doors designed for businesses operating in the packaging and disposables sector. Our products have been used by the likes of i2R, DS Smith, Amcor, Smurfit Kappa, Spectra Packaging and many more.
Westgate solutions include; Flexiwall – a floor-to-ceiling permanent but reconfigurable and relocatable partition wall; Flexiscreen – a floor-to-ceiling temporary dust and construction screen; Hoardfast – a part-height solid partition, which can be used on a permanent or temporary basis; Flexicurtain – a retractable curtain wall and Fastflex our range of fast action roller doors.
Benefits to working with Westgate:
- Where production needs to meet the requirements of BRC accreditation our products use food grade and anti-fungal materials
- Use our experience to help specify the product that’s best for your project
- Our range provides an integrated solution from a single supplier
- Technical data available in house and onsite surveys carried out as part of your project
- Materials and manufacturing processes are standardised to be cost effective but products are designed to meet your bespoke requirements
- Our products are manufactured offsite to minimise the impact of installations keeping your production moving
Westgate also design, supply and install; protective barrier systems, heat and glare reduction window film and roof light covers. Find out more on the benefits of each of our products by visiting the popular industry products section below.