Hoardfast PVC is a quick to install, modular hygienic screening system, which can be configured as required to help construction sites implement social distancing requirements and maintain safety.
The new guidance for working safely during coronavirus sets out mitigating actions workplaces will need to take to be ‘COVID-secure’ and reduce risk of virus transmission:
- further increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning
- keeping the activity time involved as short as possible
- using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible
- reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others)
Reduce frequency and time workers are within 2 metres of one another with demarcation and physical screens and create additional separated common areas/welfare facilities such as canteens and toilet blocks.