An experienced sales order processor is required to join an ambitious, growing sales team.
We are looking for a flexible individual with a can-do attitude and strong team working skills, who is happy to go above beyond their own responsibilities to help others at busy times. As you will be working closely with colleagues at all levels within the business, diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent communications and influencing skills.
Westgate are market leaders in screening and partitioning solutions. Specialising in design, supply and Installation since 1977, Westgate have over 40 years’ experience from concept to completion working with large brands across the UK and Europe. We cover a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, automotive and aerospace, disposables, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and general manufacturing; warehousing and logistics; construction and fit out.
If you are the candidate with a ‘can-do’ attitude and happy to work as an individual to help the wider team then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Reporting directly to the Sales Support Team Leader you will help drive the growth of the business first hand whilst ensuring our company values of Loyalty, Trust, Progressiveness, Flexibility and Collaboration are adhered to.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Internal Sales team with good service and support and will be working within our busy sales office and will be very focused delivering excellent customer service.
Main duties include:
- Processing a high volume of customer Sales orders onto Microsoft NAVision system.
- Following up Order confirmations and quotations.
- Opening new opportunity records onto Microsoft NAVision system.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Overseeing the completion of back orders.
- Preparation of Sales order project handover packs.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Working with the finance department, as a central point of contact for the sales team in handling customer account queries.
- Supporting the Sector Manager and Key Account Manager with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
Essential skills & experience:
- Sales Order processing sales background and experience. 3 years (preferred)
- Have excellent accuracy in data entry and attention to detail, used to working to deadlines in a fast-moving sales environment.
- Previous experience and understanding of finance and accounts would be helpful.
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to manage several projects between several teams at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Excellent IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment
- Automatic enrolment into our defined contribution workplace pension plan (dependent upon eligibility)
- On-site free staff parking
- On-going career development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time