Head of Product Management
Job Type: Full time
Location: Based at Head Office.
We have an exciting position available: as our Head of Product Management you will be responsible for the entire product portfolio and defining/aligning the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global supplier. You will create and present visionary innovations and strategic decisions, as well as calculate business cases. Establishing a culture of general compliance in the delivery of products and associated technical services will be key to the success of this role.
Westgate are market leaders in screening and partitioning solutions. Specialising in design, supply and installation since 1977, Westgate have over 40 years’ experience from concept to completion working with large brands across the UK and Europe. We cover a wide range of sectors including manufacturing; automotive and aerospace, disposables, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and general manufacturing; warehousing and logistics; construction and fit out. Westgate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. You will be part of an ambitious business that has exciting growth plans.
Qualifications & Experience:
• NVQ Level Four (or equivalent) in a technical discipline
• BEng desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable, successful, experience in a technical, design management or product management position.
• Implementation of systems and procedure.
• Experience of CI.
• 6 Sigma (Green Belt) preferred but not essential.
• Lead a team of professionals to establish product life cycles.
• Evaluate current market trends and establish gaps.
• Develop NPI process that ensures project scope and timings are adhered to.
• Evaluate Business Processes, ensuring clarity and consistency; develop supporting ways of working where applicable.
• As a member of the Senior Leadership Team ensure a coherent, cross functional collaborative approach at all times.
• Ability to question the Status Quo.
• Demonstratable business acumen and clear concise communication.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Understanding of the Macro Environment.
• Coach and Mentor colleagues.
• Friendly working environment
• On-site free staff parking
• Automatic enrolment into our defined contribution workplace pension plan (dependent upon eligibility)
• Automatic enrolment into our workplace Medical Insurance Scheme (dependent upon eligibility)
• Right to work in the UK required.
We know you’re busy finding roles to match candidates with. We take a very-hands on approach with our recruitment efforts, finding the right person to join The Westgate Group. We’ve made the decision to keep our recruitment in-house. We don’t have relationships with recruitment agencies, so please don’t contact us in relation to this role.