POSITION: Credit Control and Finance Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Location: Based at Head Office, Stafford
A fresh opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control and Finance Assistant to join our collaborative Finance Team. As a Credit Control and Finance Assistant, you will be providing valuable assistance to the Credit Control Team Leader, to aid in cash collection for the business. You will also be assisting the team in transactional finance tasks, including cross-training in sales and purchase ledger. Organised and confident? Proficient communicator, and good at building relationships? Apply now – this is the job for you!
Westgate are market leaders in screening and partitioning solutions. Specialising in design, supply and installation since 1977, we have over 40 years’ experience from concept to completion, working with large brands across the UK and Europe, across a wide range of sectors.
Westgate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You will be part of an ambitious business that has exciting growth plans.
Qualifications & Experience:
- AAT or Equivalent CICM qualification (or currently studying/have plans to study)
- Transactional Finance or Credit control experience preferred but not essential
- To aid the Credit Control Team Leader with cash collection, involving monitoring and contacting customers by email and telephone, and admin tasks and reporting, involving using our IT systems to report on success of the team.
- To use existing procedures, policies and insurance providers when making credit decisions and communicating with customers.
- To cross train in other areas of the finance team including sales and purchase ledger, and then report on these tasks to the Transactional team leader.
- Friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Automatic enrolment into our defined contribution workplace pension plan and Medical Insurance Scheme (both dependent upon eligibility)
We know you’re busy matching candidates and roles. At Westgate, we take a very hands-on approach to recruitment, to ensure we find the right person to join our team. As we have made the decision to keep our recruitment in-house, we don’t have relationships with recruitment agencies, so please don’t contact us in relation to this role.